MERCURY RETROGRADE IN PISCES (March 4 - March 28)
Let's change the way we see this. First off, retrogrades are NOT a bad thing. It is the universe reminding you to take time to pause, time to play, get inspired and let your creative juices flow. Take long walks, make art, and reflect on your life before pushing forward again in April. We need to break sometimes and the cosmos will remind you of this in an Rx.
This is not a time to be goal oriented. Rather it’s time for your imagination to create and explore. With so many planets including mercury in Pisces this month, you will need a lot more rest and make sure to strengthen your immune system (ruled by Pisces).
Rx WHAT TO AVOID
1. Learning to use / buying new technologies.
2. Strategy planning for your future. Instead reflect on your souls calling and re-aligning with your intent.
3. Signing any major contract. If you have to, it’s OK. Contracts may just get re-negotiated later.
Rx TO DO
1. Triple check all location directions.
2. Make sure you are extra clear in giving assignments to your team or clear on what you need to be executing before starting the project.
1. Leave your phone at home and take a long walk.
2. Make your meditation practice priority.
3. Spend time in nature.
4. Make art, music & write.
5. Reflect and reconnect with people with whom you may have lost touch.
6. Get rid of old clothes, paperwork or clear out your storage unit.
Rock this retrograde xo